What financial coaching costs
Financial Foundation - 4 Month Commitment
- Understand where you are now. What’s in your accounts? How much is coming in and going out.
- Clarify your goals. Understanding what you’re working towards makes it easier to stay motivated.
- Get to know your spending habits. Where do you spend your money? What triggers you to over spend?
- Spend in alignment with your values. Feel good about spending on the things that matter most to you.
- Explore your money mindset. The way you think about money effects how you interact with it.
- Develop a plan. Reaching your goals is easier with a clear road map of what steps you need to take.
- Form new habits. Learn effective strategies so you can stick with your new habits long term.
$275 per month for individuals
$325 per month for couples
After completing the Financial Foundation program (4 months), some clients opt to continue working together for continued accountability and to dive further into more complicated financial topics. The pricing for Quarterly or Monthly support ranges from $75 – $175 per month.
Other Topics We May Cover:
- Combining Finances with a Partner
- Maximizing Employee Benefits
- Understanding Retirement Account Options
- Reviewing Your Credit Score
- Buying a House
- Preparing for having children
- Understanding Insurance and Estate Planning